Coexl Technologies Environment Policy
Envision is a young Australian owned company producing world-class IT solutions.
We recognise the need to protect the environment, fight global warming and consequent climate change. As an IT solution provider we commit to minimising our environmental impact and move towards low carbon operations.
Paper, Computers and waste
1. We will use digital media and avoid printing paper
2. We will not use disposable products
3. We will avoid generating any waste that requires to be sent to landfill.
4. We will donate or recycle our used computers and office equipment and avoid sending to landfill
5. We will reduce the amount of energy used through smart systems
6. We will encourage the use of public transport.
7. We will use tele-conferencing rather than travel where feasible.
8. We involve staff in the implementation of this policy and provide training through our induction program
We are committed to complying with all relevant regulatory requirements and will constantly strive for improving our environmental performance. As part of our commitment we will implement an environmental management system to ISO 14001 standard.
Managing Director - 24 May 2013
Our local Software Development Facilities in Melbourne offer you an easy and unmatched cost effective way to develop projects, within budget and time and without any risk. Please call Steve at (03) 9802 5516 or 0425 732 510, email - firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your software and IT requirements and how we can assist you.